The Service Strategy and Excellence Manager will be responsible for the deployment and implementation of various service excellence initiatives and projects (e.g. improvement projects, quality assurance, training, H&S, systems & tools etc.), business development support in MX/SAMREG and strategic support for the Service Vice President
- Execute strategic projects independently (E.g. commercial excellence roll-out in local service markets, organisational improvement projects etc.)
- Drive cross-company improvement programmes within the commercial area (e.g. installed base projects)
- Manage key stakeholders across the service organisations required to execute strategic projects effectively
- Contribute to identifying competitor insights and M&A opportunities within Service - in close collaboration with local markets and other departments
- Prepare presentations and decision material for service leadership team incl. strategy reviews, business cases etc.
- Support the regional service director on the the annual planning incl. strategic planning and reviews, budget preparations, team meetings, newsletters etc.)
- Co-drive a strategy execution PMO of governance, implementation and reporting structures to follow up on the service must-win-battle
- IT tools and systems: Implementation of projects in the region – SAP CS, 1office, Satisfaction survey etc. (Not tech knowhow needed, but understanding business processes is critical – drive the change mgmt.)
- Training: Implementation of global training framework in the region – i.e. training plans etc. Not execute the training but estimate the need for and coordinate
- Health and Safety: Implementation of global initiatives (primarily a coordination tasks, execution will take place in the sub-regions)
- Quality: Ensure reporting back to global Quality in the FAS-system (Failure xx yy)
Decision Competences and Authorizations:
- Day-to-day business decisions, which are in alignment with the above job description, the budget and the general and specific business development strategies. Comply to and acts upon decisions taken in governance boards, Group Management and the Regional Service mgmt. team.
- Master's degree in business administration, finance, strategy, economics, enginering or similar
- +5 years of experience in the area of strategy or business development with exposure to senior management and working cross-functionally (either from a similar role in a corporate setting or from consulting)
- Proven track record in scoping and driving complex projects within the commercial/strategic area
- Strong analytical toolbox (Ability to break-down issues, structure and carry out analysis as well as deduct solid conclusions and recommendations)
- Ability to maintain an overview of project tasks and deliverables as well as planning and prioritising, which allows you to take suitable measures when driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate in a clear and structured manor both written and orally
- Organisational savviness, i.e. the abilíty to interact with, motivate and influence people cross-functionally in a collaborative and solution-oriented manor
- High standards for work performance, execution and follow up on delegated tasks and decisions to the satisfaction of involved parties
- Willingness to travel up to 50%. Position in located in Chicago
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.