From verbal and written instructions performs a wide variety of material handling, painting, and packaging duties.
- Transfers material using a variety of material handling equipment such as hoists, lift trucks, overhead cranes, etc.
- Measures, lays out and cuts lumber to suit packaging requirements.
- Crates, boxes, and packages materials using hand and power tools.
- Paints material as directed.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Fills stockroom orders from bills of material. Attends to stockroom duties of storage, stock transfer, counting, etc.
- Does general housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Static and dynamic balancing of impellers and submersible motor rotors.
- Hydrostatic testing.
- Pot submersible motor cap and cable assemblies.
- Press submersible motor stator into stator housing.
- Press submersible motor shaft in rotor.
- Routine submersible motor testing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would not affect the evaluation of the job.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.