Provides engineered, organizational and administrative assistance to the Project Team in the office and field to ensure a smooth transition from point of order to delivery. This highly visible positions interfaces with the internal and external customers and is responsible for delivering work-class service and support throughout each phase of the project while adhering to Contractual, Corporate and Regulatory processes and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide “point of contact” customer service, response and support to external and internal customers throughout all phases of the project life cycle. Participate in contract handover meetings to ensure a smooth transition from sales to operations.
- Drive and help execute documentation requirements to planned deadlines. Assist in production schedule requirements and coordinate work with all departments (purchasing, production, service, etc.) to meeting customer, equipment and deliver commitments. Ensure all details are complete for contract and/or order completion (Documents, IOM’s shortages, commissioning, acceptance, etc.)
- Maintain, file and process external and internal project documentation (drawings, equipment information, productions schedule, ITP, VDR, progress reports, instructions, packing lists, checklists, electronic project folders)
- Maintain systems and processes to track project is on time and on budget. Maintain documentation requirements and release process.
- Support continuous improvements, identify inefficiencies and eliminate errors in the Project Management process to optimize strategic sourcing, achieve delivers and maximize profit.
- Perform work, promote teamwork and communicate in conjunction with our culture and corporate standards (Safety, Quality, Communication, Infernal Controls, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written are a must. Strong work ethic. Able to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Projects, etc.), Materials Management Systems (SAP preferred), Drawing Applications a plus (CAD, Solid Works, etc.)
- Maintain are of competency by attending training courses, seminars, workshops, etc. as required.
- Knowledge of pump principals, construction, hydraulics and application preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical experience in design, applications or contract management role.
- 4 years related experience with rotating equipment including drivers, controls, interface within a manufacturing and/or construction environment (preferred).
Conditions of Employment:
This position requires the incumbent to stay current with the latest technology and participate in skills upgrading.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
Grundfos Pumps does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of our employment opportunities and benefits.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.