The HR Business Partner is responsible for delivering HR guidance and support to the Americas Sales and Engineering functions. The Business Partner is responsible for translating and implementing HR plans so the U.S. Sales organization is able to attract, manage, develop and retain the talent it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives. The HR BP will also be responsible for executing global HR programs and activities.
This position is based in Houston Texas, and partners closely with the U.S. and Americas Region HR Business Partner team. The position has a strong dotted line to U.S. Sales leadership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide and support the U.S. Sales and Engineering organizations on all talent and organizational matters.
- Facilitate recruitment of key roles in coordination with the HR Service Center Recruitment Team.
- Contribute to sales competence development. Coordinate planning and execution of training and competence development.
- Proactively utilize HR Analytics as foundation for business decisions.
- Ensure focus on diversity and social responsibility.
- Proactively facilitate succession and talent management discussions.
- Partner with Regional HR and U.S. Sales leadership to determine future workforce needs and optimal organizational structures.
- Manage organizational design and change activities.
- Drive Grundfos OneHR global processes including- A.) Capability and people reviews. B.) Performance dialogue, Incentive and merit reviews. C.) Annual employee motivation and satisfaction survey (EMS). This includes determining survey structure, managing reporting (translation and language validation), presenting / facilitating results to the management team, providing individual and team feedback, and implementing actions in close cooperation with the business leaders.
- Provide guidance and advice on all employee relations issues.
- Engage and build trust with Americas Sales HRBP team and the wider global HR community to bridge, align and ensure cross-functional collaboration. Proactively contribute to the developing our HR practices and processes.
- Collaborate across OneHR (HRBP, HR Service Centers and HR Centers of Expertise) and support effective implementation of new recruitment, development, compensation, benefit, performance, organizational development, communications, and labor relations initiatives.
- Ensure HR initiatives are implemented within budget and are compliant with legal perspectives and Grundfos code of conduct.
- Custodian of the Grundfos values, ensuring that the Grundfos values are reflected / integrated in all management decisions and HR Plans in the area.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors' degree in Human Resource Management or related field. A master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management is a plus.
A minimum of ten years of HR experience, with five in an HR Business Partner role for an industrial sales organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience supporting Sales and/or Engineering organization is required.
- Experience working in a company with HR Shared Services structure is preferred.
- Experience with SAP Success Factors is preferred.
- Proven experience advising and developing talent.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and processes.
- Strong knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to mediate, persuade, and influence business leaders and managers at all levels.
- Experience developing and executing HR initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 20%.
Grundfos does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of our employment opportunities and benefits.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.