Provides prompt and professional technical product support and product pricing to external customers for all Grundfos products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Grundfos Sales team by establishing a working relationship with our customers in creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Responds to customer inquiries related to product pricing, and deliveries via email, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee.
- Assist in selecting the correct product to best meet the customer’s needs.
- Provides product documentation and information to support external customers.
- Guides customer’s inquiries to the appropriate direct distribution channel partner.
- Provides first line technical support for pump applications.
- Route requests and unresolved issues to the designated area.
- Provide aftermarket parts support for Domestic customers for all Grundfos products.
- Assist customers with responsible installation of products.
- Responsible for interdepartmental correspondence communicating customers’ concerns.
- Documents all customer interactions and complaints through the CRM system.
- Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline preferred, or equivalent in a technical role within the pump industry or equivalent field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must display a strong mechanical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Displays the ability to organize and maintain various files and logs.
- Demonstrates the ability to own customer requests and follow them to completion.
- Excellent experience with computers and software.
- Capable of communicating to a technical or non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Customer / Client Focus
- Grundfos Pumps does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of our employment opportunities and benefits.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.