The Finance Controller, a role on our Global Finance Service and Solutions team, position will operate as a Finance Business Partner for the Americas Service & Solutions Management team. In this role, the Finance Controller will work to establish strong financial strategies and processes that will help support the Americas Service team in obtaining their goals. The Finance Controller will establish relationships with and partner regularly with the Americas Finance and the Finance Global Grundfos Shared Service Center. The Finance Controller for Americas Service will have a direct reporting to the Head of Finance, Global Service and Solutions in Denmark.
- Implement a new Service performance management view and alignment to rest of organization
- Establish a plan for easy-to-work-with financial system and concepts
- Implement a group profitability mindset in our AMERICAS service & solutions business
- Secure transparency and clarity in the establishment of Service & Solutions as a vertical performance unit.
- Take the Area Service & Solutions Strategy, interpret and translate this to the business view and integrate with planning models.
- Drive the annual target setting process in the region.
- Drive the planning process, including annual target setting, budgets, forecasts, and coordinating business reviews (BRMs) prioritizing a forward view and acting proactively.
- Establish Service KPIs and links to staff incentive schemes.
- Consolidate regional budgets and control expenses
- Collect information re., and controls investments (in service)
- Develop business plans for new initiatives and revenue models that support our service delivery digital journey
- Establish a regional pricing processes for service, solutions, spare parts etc.
- Ensure that a high standard of ethical norms are embedded into all processes and tasks throughout the service organization in AMERICAS and considered a key success criterion to deliver results in own responsibility areas.
- Maintain strict adherence to Grundfos internal control standards
Required Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar capacity within a industrial or manufacturing environment with a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Economics or a degree related field of study. A MBA is preferred. In addition, the candidate should:
- Possess a strong personality and high ethical norms
- Have a good understanding of all relevant business processes across functional areas
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in managing these within a robust operating system such as SAP. Experience with SAP such as COPA, FI/CO, CS, PS and SD is highly preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to participate in daily routines as a “hand-on” person
- Must be prepared to assume a high degree of responsibility and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must possess strong technical and analytic skills
- Be fluent in English (written and orally)
- Must be project oriented, with good social and communication skills. Willingness and ability to work in an international environment a must
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experience successfully influencing others to reach business goals
- Be willing to travel up to 20% of the time both domestically and internationally and maintain a valid passport
- Able to work out of the Americas Regional office located in Downers Grove, IL
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.