Leading Quality function for the Region and representing the voice of customers all along the supply chain. This position reports to the Group Quality VP and functionnaly to the America Region Operations VP.
- Ensure that the Customer voice is cascaded all along the supply chain whatever business changes.
- Ensure that only Good parts are delivered to the next step of our value chain and at optimised costs;
- Protect the Distribution Centers from incoming non Quality and the external customer from DC non Quality.
- Protect the plants from the supplier non Quality.
- Ensure that the customer disatisfactions (customer incidents, warranty returns, etc.) are properly monitored with our problem solving tools (including improvement loops).
- Ensure all the Quality Control initiatives (ppm audits, warranty audits, etc.) and ensure that the corresponding action plans are monitored and the lessons learned capitalized.
- Ensure that Product Characteristics are under control and the production line remain qualified in the plant.
- Ensure the implentation of the right quality methods to have only good products are delivered to the customer.
- Ensure that the different plants and DCs are ISO certified.
- The Plant Quality function is the extended functional arm of this function
- Ensure site quality teams are trained in proper quality methods and Group Quality standards.
- Participate in site quality leaders annual Personal Development Dialog (PDD) with key feedback on performance.” and Recommend development plans .
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering degree; Masters degree preferred
- 10+ Experience of Quality with OEM customers
- 10+ Experience of Quality in electronics or Software industries
- Management experience in an industrial operational area is a plus.
- Proficient English speaking, reading and writing - Required
- Strong analytical skills
- Spanish language skills – a plus.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship; local contract only
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.